Oakwood Music is our publishing, recording and production company. If you would like to contact us about licensing any of our material in the album section or talk about a specific commission, please feel free to contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Telephone: +44 (0)1235 850345
- or using the contact form provided
Terms & Conditions
- We will replace any mechanically defective audio CDs free of charge if they are returned to us.
- Orders are usually shipped within twenty-four hours.
- We do not offer goods on a sale-or-return basis.
- Importers are welcome to contact us for quantity discounts.
- Your purchases are protected under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations 2006
- Any dispute arising under these conditions shall be interpreted under English Law.
- We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
- We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner’s Office.
- We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To administer this website.
- We will not release your Personal Information to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes whatsoever.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.